Saturday, June 22, 2013

T25 baby!!!



I have SOOOOOO much to talk about but I am soo busy right now at a Beachbody event in Vegas. I just wanted to make this quick post as a cry for help!!


Yesterday, I worked out with the one and only Shaun T, creator of Insanity, Asylum, Hip Hop Abs and more.I got to experience his brand new workout program, T25, live! The above video is one I took yesterday at the event, and he explains a little bit about what the workout is in it.

So, I'm a sucker and I bought the program.

Basically, you only work out a mere 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, following the calendar is comes with, and hollyyyy cowwwww you should see the test group results.

Luckily, it's a progressive workout which means you don't start off doing crazy things. It's challenging, but not impossible. Shaun works with you and progressively moves you towards harder stuff.I feel like any level could do this and those who find it hard can modify and still be working out. I personally had to modify probably 1/3rd of the workout yesterday.


Here's the thing though. I've never done a home workout. I NEED ACCOUNTABILITY. I need someone to join me. I need someone to get this workout and do it with me and check in with me a few times a week.

anyone???

help!!!

I know myself. I am so used to the gym. Working out at home is no joke, I find it to be a lot harder in some ways. I need a partner for this one. Let's both get results!!! Send me a message and I'll give you more details about it, or just send me a message or comment if you just want to know more about it period.

thanks!!!

here's my email if you don't want to leave a public comment -- turbogirlreena@gmail.com

and here's the official T25 promo. ignore the last part where he says leave your email address to know when it comes out -- IT'S OUT NOW!:




No comments:

Post a Comment