Monday, April 22, 2013

Obligatory Introduction Post.

Hi.

Welcome to my blog.

I'm Reena, from Los Angeles.

I have been on and off the weight loss train forever. Never liked exercise, never liked team sports, never even liked people, period. Somewhere along the way I decided to make a switch. I learned about nutrition and how to eat from attending Weight Watchers meetings. I started going to the gym. It was not an instant addiction by any means. I hated it. It was so BORING. Then, a friend suggested that we try a group exercise class. BEST IDEA EVER. Attending group classes has literally been a life changer. What they say about "finding what you love" is absolutely true. I tried them all. Kickboxing, Zumba, Aqua, Bootcamp, Dance, Spinning/Cycling, Step, Yoga, Weight Lifting. And I found out that I LOVE Cardio kickboxing -- specifically, the TurboKick brand. Which, actually, was the very first class that we tried when my friend suggested we try a class -- I think this was in early 2009. I also love the Body Combat classes and Body Pump weight lifting, but I absolutely adore Turbo. It's just way way way too much fun. And as an added bonus, I've met and continue to meet a ton of people that also love it.

This blog is about my continuing journey with health, fitness, life, goals, sharing my tips, and talking about things I like and don't like. I have some crazy cool goals set for myself. Time to start knocking those out!!!


I also like to help others who are on this journey. Feel free to comment or send me an email ANYTIME!



by the way. Blog title credit goes to Taylor at Freak Out in Color. Check out her blog, it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment