Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I am not a fan of Yoga.

I hate yoga.

It's so boring. I just like to be MOVING. I have a hard time even sitting still at the computer writing this.

But my flexibility stinks. I'm stiff and sore all the time because I just never take the time to stretch. I know, this is setting myself up for some major injury.

So I have to start somewhere. I downloaded a free Yoga app on my phone. It's called Daily Yoga.



It's really not so bad! I can set the app for 10, 15 or 20 minutes. Even I can handle 15 minutes! It comes with nice music and well-explained demonstrations of the poses. They even have routines that focus on abs, back, shoulders etc. I actually did two different 10-minute routines last night and this morning I felt much less stiff. Looks like I'll be adding this to my routine!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment