Monday, May 6, 2013

Mark This Date Down

Facing fears can be cool. After only a week and a few days of going to Turbokick Instructor training, I got the chance to teach in front of a live class. LET ME TELL YA, it was a lot harder than doing it in my house alone, lol.

All I did was teach the warm up section in my friend's class... that's all i felt comfortable doing for now lol. I was NERVOUS. A lot. And it showed. It was not a perfect performance because I felt like I should have put more personality into it. Also, I should have been louder on the mic. But at least I didn't mess up any of the choreography or timing. It wasn't a disaster by any means. So... yay!! One day when I'm teaching lots of classes, I will want to remember this day of doing it for the first time. :)

And 3 people told me I did a good job, woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment